JTablet provides a simple open-source (zlib license) interface for accessing tablet input in your Java applications.
JTablet 2.0 SDK (alpha API release)
JTablet 2 provides new event-based API using JPen to provide
cross-platform driver support.
The JTablet 2.0 API is still being finalized, so please join
the discussion group!
New features of JTablet 2
- Event-based API supporting both tablets and mice
- Fractional cursor coordinates
- Full input rate (tested on tablets with 200 points per second)
- Does not have to be reinstalled every time Java is updated
- JTablet 0.9.5-compatible (supporting legacy applets on Mac OS X)
- Cross-platform: Windows and Mac OS X support, with Linux support coming soon